(Below) Renowned British art historian Martin Kemp, acknowledged as the world authority on Leonardo da Vinci, spoke about the iconic Mona Lisa as a statement of the artist’s ideas about nature and the natural world. November 5, Laguna Art Museum.
Above (R) on projected screen: LG Williams, How To Explain Art To The Sports Generation (Mona Lisa), 2004, 40 x 30” (Variable), Reflective Ink Silkscreen on Engineer Grade Reflective Sheeting on Heavy-Duty Aluminium. Collection: Dr. Julia Friedman, Brentwood, CA.
• 2004 — Press Release (2004) with Ralph Nader: How To Explain Art To The Sports Generation (pdf)
• 2005 — Los Angeles Times, A mart for new art: Contemporary pieces are stock in trade at artLA, Suzanne Muchnic (pdf)
• 2011 — GrandBag Art Magazine, LG Williams Interview with Alexis Jama Bieri (French), www.grandbag.fr (In English)
• 2013 — Java Magazine, LG Williams: Unconventional Wisdom, Jenna Duncan (pdf) (archived)
• 2013 — Fruit Of The Forest Magazine #4, fruitoftheforestmagazine.com (pdf)
• 2017 — California Cool 2017, Laguna Art Museum, Staff Picks (archived 01 – 02)